Tanglingstar has a non-negotiable ethical policy. Our Employees and Artistes agrees to uphold to this policy while representing or working directly for us.
As a company, we will not engage in activity :
- that is illegal in the jurisdiction where the activity happens, or is considered a crime when committed by a European Citizen under European Law
- with companies whose business includes the manufacture, distribution or sales of weapons
- with companies whose main business is tobacco or tobacco products
- which would be regarded bribery, or corruption
- which encourages, or promotes any religious doctrine.
- with individuals or organisations whose objectives or constitution are in opposition to this ethical policy or would injure the reputation of the company or the Artiste by their association
As a Company we would prefer to associate with individuals, organisations who:
- have a defined ethical policy broadly in line with our own
- do not display royal warrants